Re: [TenTec] Opinions on StepIR vertical

To: <dock0evz@earthlink.net>, <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Opinions on StepIR vertical
From: "jack" <jfriend31@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 18:25:33 -0600
a good antenna, the higher the better is my suggestion ...i love the
selectivity that a directional antenna provides ...boy would i love to have
your height and lack of mountains to the east ...i am in the middle of the
Salt Lake City area and close to the Wasatch (foothills of the Rockies)
...50 foot boom height is nominal in my area ...good luck jack ak7o