Re: [TenTec] Orion SSB Challenge: why no Orions heard?

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion SSB Challenge: why no Orions heard?
From: Bill NY9H <ny9h@arrl.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 13:50:05 -0500
i think it all goes back to the concept :

If I were to have bought the WRONG RIG....  I WOULD BE STUPID !!!!
otherwise I would have bought the right rig. ...

Or as we used to say in the hifi biz :

I would admit to a more manly failure ; than to admit I could have chosen the wrong radio. ( you could enter the word "Car" for "radio" or "rig".

Do you think I am stupid ???

regarding hearing so few orions., there are thousands of hams...
and not yet thousands of Orions...

let's get back to the phase of the reflectivity of my Omni 6+  faceplate.
( but on THIS reflector)

enjoy

bill