[TenTec] FS: Pegusus

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS: Pegusus
From: "Harry Coates" <WA8HC@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 20:32:06 -0400
Hello Gang,

I have 2 Pegasus and would like to sell one of
them.. Both are in excellent condition, work fine, no marks, and
non-smoker.. I will back either one, so, I don't care which one sells..  You
decide which you would like to have..

Includes the power cord adapter, serial cable, manual, and Ten Tec software
with each.. You can update the software yourself.. Both have the latest
firmware installed..

#1  Is a 550 Pegasus:  $700 shipped CONUS..

#2  Is a 550 Pegasus with LDG 11 auto internal
       antenna tuner: $750 shipped CONUS..

Pay Pal or MO preferred..

Please reply direct..

Harry Coates