Re: [TenTec] WTD Circuit Diagram for TT- 961 PSU. Info for TT-KR1B Ke

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] WTD Circuit Diagram for TT- 961 PSU. Info for TT-KR1B Keyer Paddle.
From: "Richard G3XVF" <g3xvf@btinternet.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2003 17:18:23 +0100
Hello Ron,

Thanks for your offer of help, it sure is appreciated
but I have received information on the TT-961 PSU.

Not had any replies yet about the TenTec KR1B Iambic Paddle,
will wait a few days and if no replies will repost.

What I am looking for is a copy of the original TenTec information
sent out with the KR1B Iambic Keyer Paddle.

Can anyone help on this,

Thanks,

73 Richard

Email: g3xvf@btinternet.com