Re: [TenTec] New Jupiter Software version 1.25

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] New Jupiter Software version 1.25
From: "Michael Melland, W9WIS" <w9wis@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 08:17:30 -0500
The USB/Serial adapters are still sort of buggy.  I have two.... one works
perfectly with several control programs.... all but one.  The other also
works perfectly... with all but one, and it's a different one <grin>.

I use one to monitor my HP Z3801A GPS time and frequency standard.  It took
me a while to get it to work properly with the GPS.... I finally downloaded
the latest driver from the chip mfg's site in Tiawan and all is well.
Interestingly, the mfg of the usb/serial adapter also has drivers available
and none work properly...

Mike, W9WIS