Re: [TenTec] 560 Problem

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] 560 Problem
From: William Evans <bevans@starband.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 23:09:26 -0500
i can use the rig in this manner even without the preamp! Maybe I do not need the preamp after all... I am learning, after all these years, how to properly use a rig. Now to brush up my CW....or to find a program which will allow me to connect my computer to the key in jack, since my ability to type is so much better than my ability to write....