[TenTec] Re: 560 Problem

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Re: 560 Problem
From: William Evans <bevans@starband.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 08:39:45 -0500
Thanks to all who offered suggestions on the bad RF preamp. I was able to trace it to a bad solder joint on the RF Mixer board. Touching up with the hot soldering iron, and everything is working again... It also brought up the receive signals without the RF preamp. Some complained of my transmit signal sometimes being low, but that's probably a mic problem. Again, thanks for the help from this, the best reflector around for technical help!
Bill
W4ISH