[TenTec] Update: FS: Corsair & accys.

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Update: FS: Corsair & accys.
From: wb5jnc@juno.com
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 04:41:42 GMT
Greetings all,

Per my previous post (as quoted below):

>Corsair (model 560), 282/285/288 filters, 263 VFO, 280 PS, Turner mike. Not
>perfect but very usable with excellent "ears" -- e-mail for details.
$475.00 plus shipping for the package (sorry, I don't do PayPal --
preferred/quickest method for me is money order).<

The question of whether I would be willing to break up the package has been
posed. The answer would be "yes" provided homes could be found for all the
pieces of the package at a total price at least equalling the posted package
price (hope I'm making sense here, HI HI!!)

If you would be interested in some piece or pieces of the package let me know
along with what you would be willing to offer for said piece(s). I will then
decide what to do based on the results.

In the meantime, the package deal as outlined above is still valid. Also,
please reply direct as I get the digest version of the reflector, meaning that
I won't see anything sent to it instead of direct to me until the reflector
comes out.

TNX/73, Al