[TenTec] HV capacitors "doorknobs" , some Free

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] HV capacitors "doorknobs" , some Free
From: "elstar-mt" <elstar@elstar.fi>
Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2003 08:12:09 +0200
Creative Hams

I have 200 - 250 lbs  of 10,16 and 20KV  470,680 and 1000 pF  military
quality capacitors.

I would like to swap to new technology as I need:
New Samsung or Compaq HP notebook PC  , P4/512/ComboCDRW/DVD, IR, FireWire
etc.
Also Some long distance WLAN I need up to 3 mail with amplifier.
Also I need Teflon/silver coaxial, connector PL259 best quality etc.
Please offer swap with me to my personal email box.
Without swap is OK , ask for information.

I give free out to young hams and clubs 100 pcs relays , coil 48V , 10A
change over x 3
some cables, some old kits , all extra we have, like components /
transformers , transistors etc..
If you are near Finland, please tell me , why you need them , how much and
why your club has
no money for all necessary.

Mark OH3LX.