Re: [TenTec] Interference II

To: Gary Hoffman <ghoffman@spacetech.com>, tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Interference II
From: Arthur Bernstein <n2ka@optonline.net>
Date: Sun, 02 Nov 2003 22:08:59 -0500
This is basically what I've referred to, but on 20 meters. What I hear is about every 100 khz+/- a few khz.
Art, N2KA..

Gary Hoffman wrote:

I have not heard this yet, but will listen for it now.

If you have more information about the signal, it would be appreciated.

73 de AA2IZ Gary

----- Original Message ----- From: <KD7EFQ@aol.com>