Re: [TenTec] Orion & SSCW - Comments?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion & SSCW - Comments?
From: "Josh Kelly" <jkelly@HiWAAY.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2003 21:09:59 -0600
Hi Jack and the group this is Josh, N4VB.  I had the same thing (on rx only)
today..  I switched

from user 2 back to user 1, and there was no sound, nothing.  The s met. was
moving and the sweep

had strong signals on it.   Same on ssb on all bands.  In about 5 mi. the
sound started to return, but in

waves???   In 10 to 15 mi. all was ok.  I was like the squelch went wild.
DXUPON all.....