[TenTec] For Sale

To: "Tentec@Contesting. Com" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] For Sale
From: "Rusty Kirkpatrick" <w4iko@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2003 21:11:29 -0500
I have a complete 580 Delta station for sale. It includes the 580 Delta with
160-10 including the WARC bands and the noise blanker with the 500 Hz cw
filter. Have the matching remote VFO, the matching power supply, the signal
processor and the matching antenna tuner. Also included is all cables, a
couple of microphones and a keyer. The equipment is a 9 out of 10 and is
used on the air everyday. I am asking $475 plus shipping from 29301 for the
whole outfit. Also have manuals for all equipment.
73's

Rusty Kirkpatrick
W4IKO
w4iko@bellsouth.net