Re: VS: [TenTec] Orion and PTT

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: VS: [TenTec] Orion and PTT
From: "Carl Moreschi" <n4py@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2003 17:55:12 -0000
Bill,

The keying scheme in the Orion is similars to what TenTec has used since all
the way back to the Trition days (about 1978).  I have never heard of one
these reed relays wearing out yet.  I don't know what is so special about
them but it is obvious they are good for way more than 1 million closures.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
Franklinton, NC