Re: VS: [TenTec] Orion and MIKEs

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: VS: [TenTec] Orion and MIKEs
From: K3BU@aol.com
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2003 05:53:47 EST
In a message dated 11/6/03 11:45:32 PM Eastern Standard Time,
elstar@elstar.fi writes:
>>Do you really think , that shield must be in rig ground and mig body ground
even you had mic in metal or semiconductor box ?
Did I understand wrong?
I am still quite sure, that only rig end grounding is best way.<<

What I was questioning in discrepancy between the two drawings in the manual
and different way of wiring grounds. If it was error in drawings or some good
reason for it, which I could not see.

I use shielded cables for my mike and PTT foot switch, both shields tied to
pin 2.

Yuri