Re: [TenTec] CW

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] CW
From: "jack" <jfriend31@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2003 20:12:01 -0700
i have several keyboard solutions to CW ...my main operation is thru a KAM
Plus controlled by computer, also have LOGic6 which will key the rig thru
the parallel port (printer port), also have MixW which will key the rig thru
serial port and simple transistor circuit enumerated in MixW and finally an
unreliable MFJ keyboard keyer which does not require anything but a keyboard
or key and 12 volt battery or "wall wart" battery replacement ...and when
under severe duress have a single paddle Kent key i can plug into the Orion
or IC756 ...jack