Re: [TenTec] Ten Tec model 253 auto tuner

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Ten Tec model 253 auto tuner
From: "Dave W7DPW" <w7dpw@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2003 10:50:16 -0800
I have had my 253 for a number of years, in order to change its
conditions, either the Tune button must be pressed, or the Antenna
switch has to be changed.   If you don't have it connected to the
RS-232 , you can wire up a manual switch to interface witth the band
information socket on the rear of the 253..

Dave W7DPW