Re: [TenTec] Power Mite Odyssey

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Power Mite Odyssey
From: johnwiseman@davidbowie.com
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 16:25:47 +0000

Thanks for responding, you and all the others.  I didn't realize that it would
spark such interest.  As such, look for an expanded version in the near future.
 I'll keep you posted.

>Yet out of your entire post, the one thing that really stands out is...
>"davidbowie.com???"
>
>THAT, Major Tom, needs an explaination.

Hee Hee.  I've been a fan of David Bowie's music about as long as I have liked
the Power Mite - over 30 years.  I joined his ISP so I could get pre-sale
concert tickets.  December 10th in Philadelphia.  Look for the middle-aged nerd
ham radio geek right up front, but without my "KE3QG" hat.  8^)  But I am
phasing in my new email john@john-wiseman.com which you can respond to off-list.

BTW Paul - I like your homepage.  Before I actually bought the PM, I had done
an Internet search on all things Power Mite, and your site is one of the few
with pictures.  Nice job.  Speaking of websites, mine is now being
reconstructed post-AOL.  Here's a small snippet showing a rather unusual use
for my 2-meter handheld...
http://www.john-wiseman.com/redwing_photos.htm
If you collect old QST magazines, look in "Up Front in QST" for November 1999.

73's
john
KE3QG