[TenTec] 1940s TAC/McElroy Bug

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] 1940s TAC/McElroy Bug
From: LJL160@aol.com
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 21:30:47 EST
FS: 1940s TAC/McElroy Bug. TAC was Telegraph Apparatus Co. in Chicago.
McElroy was involved with them . Its in very good shape with a heavy base and
original tag label. It needs a plastic thumb piece replacement but everything
is
original on this bug. Im not a collector nor do I at this time use bugs
(although
I should) so I will part with it for $225.00 shipped and insured. I have
photos I can send  as well.   Thanks  and 73s Lew K1NDV since '60 and 85+% cw.
Love my Omni 6+