[TenTec] For Sale - Jupiter and Omni D

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] For Sale - Jupiter and Omni D
From: "John T. Fleming" <W3GQJ@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 22:11:04 -0500
1.      Omni D, Series B with 243 VFO, 1.8 and 500 filters, noise blanker,
and magnetic circuit breaker installed in fuse mounting hole, over voltage
protection, and Triton II power supply.  It also has the 30 meter band kit
installed.  I bought the rig in 1980 and it is in excellent condition.
Asking $500.

2.      Jupiter with internal tuner, encoder key pad, and 705 microphone.  I
am keeping the power supply for a 706MKIIG that I picked up at a hamfest.
Since I have an Orion, my wife said some things had to go!  The Jupiter has
the mod shown on N9VV's web site which Ten-Tec installed for me that routes
the digital IF to the spare RCA connector.  You can receive DRM stations
with this mod and the proper software.  The cost was $1,727 on March 26,
2003.  Asking $1,200.

John, W3GQJ