Re: [TenTec] New Jupiter software update

To: "Winston F. Jones" <winjones@ix.netcom.com>,tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] New Jupiter software update
From: ac5e@comcast.net
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2003 02:13:16 +0000
No problems here - and you could say that goes twice.

Since my Jupiter is in my office at work, and I sometimes use the shack
computer to update local hams Jupiters I use two computers to download, and
have the new Jupiter files on both. I tell the download to "open" the file and
agree with it on the destination directory.

It usually works fine on both ME and XP - but every so often both the Jupiter
and the Orion downloads have been corrupted and I have had to reload the
software to get things to work properly.

73  Pete Allen  AC5E