Re: [TenTec] Question on Ten Tec Net Topics

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Question on Ten Tec Net Topics
From: "Edward Crawford" <w4wvw@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2003 18:50:45 -0500
You were on the right frequency but at the wrong time. The 20M net is at 21:30Z
now that we are on standard time. It is at 20:30 when daylight savings time is
in effect. It is always at 4:30 eastern, 3:30 central, 2:30 mountain, 1:30
pacific, etc.

The technical orientation of the net depends on the stations in attendance that
day. We will definitely make every effort to get questions answered if
possible. Always look forward to having Ten-Tec items listed to buy, sell,
swap, or trade.

I will be net control next Sunday (located in NC) and will look forward to
hearing you on the net. If you can't hear net control, please ask for someone
to relay.

While we are on the subject, we still need additional stations who would like
to do occasional duty as net control for the 20M Ten-Tec net. We started with 5
last year, but are down to 3 at the present time. Would appreciate hearing from
anyone who is interested in helping to keep the net going strong, instead of
having it go by the wayside again, as it did when Will could not get any
volunteers to help out. Please contact us if you are interested via this
reflector, on the net, or by direct email.

Thanks for your interest. 73. Ed/w4wvw