Re: [TenTec] READ THIS!

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] READ THIS!
From: W3UIO <amishbuggy37@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 12:32:10 -0800 (PST)
Hey Grant,

That seems to be the way it is on this reflector;
however, it doesn't include everybody, though that may
at times be open to speculation.

I posted an Omni VI Plus situation here once,
suggesting a situation inherent in the design of the
rig. Then the cult awakened and the venom started.
Most did not understand the problem I was outlining
and ignored my follow up clarifications. Well, it
turned out that I was right.

A number of people responded to me privately, agreeing
with my assessment and not wishing to be bothered with
what would have resulted had they posted to the
reflector.

Bottom line: The reaction you received was par for the
course for this reflector, so don't let it bother you.
Just pound away on that delete key. ;-) That's the one
I use for most posts here any more. The cult attitude
that nothing could ever be wrong with a piece of TT
gear does not exist elsewhere to the degree it does
here, at least in my experience.

73, and all the best,
Larry, W3UIO

<snip>