Re: [TenTec] WTB: CENTURY 22 & ARGOSY

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] WTB: CENTURY 22 & ARGOSY
From: n9nf@comcast.net
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 04:53:31 +0000
I hve a analog argosy with most accessories accept the amp switch board it has:
500hz cw filter ,8 pole main filet ,nb,audio filter,checked out by Ten Tec in
the last few years ,I bought this set in 1980's,clean no major dents ,gud paint
letters all there...hve matching tuner and (2)-(245) (one needs work )keyers too
circuit breaker original manual...

Make me a offer... reason for selling too many radios tnx

Mike Herman n9nf 773-376-6688 days,