[TenTec] One complicated radio!

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] One complicated radio!
From: Bill Tippett <btippett@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 21:43:32 -0500
Lee KC9CDT wrote:
>What is your experience on normal every day SSB?

        Most of my experience on SSB with Orion has been on 10
meters, primarily in the CQ WW SSB.  Here are my notes from
that contest describing how Orion performed:

http://dayton.akorn.net/pipermail/tentec/2003-October/038667.html
As I said in that message, the most striking thing about Orion in
the contest was how QUIET the passband was compared to the
previous 4 years I've done the same contest and same category
with the FT-1000MP.

        Going to be away a few days and back just in time for the
CQ WW CW this weekend.  Everyone have a Happy Thanksgiving!

73, Bill W4ZV