(Fwd) Re: [TenTec] One complicated radio!

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: (Fwd) Re: [TenTec] One complicated radio!
From: "Grant Youngman" <nq5t@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 22:34:37 -0600
> Good write up on Orion DSP and AGC, Grant!

Well you do realize it's pretty much just guesswork :-)

Two engineering students were walking across campus, when one
of them said "Where did you get such a great bike?".

The second engineer said, "Well I was walking along yesterday
minding my own business when a beautiful woman rode up to me
on this bike.  She threw the bike to the ground, took off all of her
clothes, and said 'Take what you want' ".

The first engineer nodded approvingly and said, "Good choice.  The
clothes probably wouldn't have fit".

Grant/NQ5T