Re: [TenTec] Orion reflector

To: eric@k3na.org, tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion reflector
From: w8au@sssnet.com
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 12:26:07 -0500
At 11:00 PM 11/24/2003, Eric Scace K3NA wrote:
All who are interested in the Orion specifically are invited to join the Orion email reflector. Click over for details on subscribing to the list.

I would hope that all the Orion comments and discussion stay on, or are at least copied to,
this reflector.

They have been of immense help for those who want to learn of the Orion, but are not now
in the position of having one. It has been a great education.

I certainly appreciate all of the Orion traffic... thanks, fellas.

Perry w8au