Re: [TenTec] CAT strings from OMNI VI+

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] CAT strings from OMNI VI+
From: "Carl Moreschi" <n4py@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2003 12:57:31 -0000
This mode is called matrix mode.  It causes the frequency and mode to be
sent by the radio when either of these values change.  With a control code
of 0, the frequency is sent in the message.  With a control code of 1, the
mode is sent in the message.  The formats should be similar to the response
for a frequency request or a mode request sent in from the PC.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
Franklinton, NC