[TenTec] FS: Omni VI / Option 1 DSP Upgrade

To: "ten tec" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS: Omni VI / Option 1 DSP Upgrade
From: "rr1632" <rr1632@dragonbbs.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2003 13:26:41 -0500
Hello all, I have for sale a Omni VI /Option 1,
excellent condition...the only flaw is a scratch on
the very very back left side....other wise it
looks new, even the backside and heatsink are
perfect...face is perfect...works perfectly...2.4
filter only...manual and power cord included
 $1000.00 shipped to the lower 48 states
 also I still have some filters for sale
 several # 285 's  ....$65 shipped
 2 # 282...............$65 shipped
 1 #217................$75 shipped
 please respond directly to my email address
 tnx and 73 all.....Mark ...K8ML