[TenTec] Antenna and Tower Troubles

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Antenna and Tower Troubles
From: "Brian Haren" <bharen@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2003 19:42:17 -0500
Scott,

It's a great sacrifice for me, but I feel it's my duty as a concerned ham to
offer my QTH as refuge for any Ten Tec assets that need protecting while you
struggle to repair your Sevierville location.  In fact, I think I may have just
enough room to store one each Orion, Jupiter, Pegasus, Argonaut V, 6N2 and any
amplifiers, power supplies, receivers and kits you think need protecting.  Just
ship them 'care of W8BYH'.   :-)  Hope things are back up and operational soon
and Happy Holidays to all the TT staff!

Brian
W8BYH