[TenTec] FS: Studio One microphone, CC-1-T mic cable and stand -LNIB/Min

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] FS: Studio One microphone, CC-1-T mic cable and stand -LNIB/Mint
From: Jason Buchanan <jsb@digistar.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Dec 2003 18:40:25 -0500

Hi,

I have a Studio One microphone, CC-1-T cable and stand for sale. All pieces are in "new" condition. It produces fantastic audio but I can't force myself to practice enough CW when it is within arm's reach.

photo: http://w0jsb.us/studioone.jpg

It is in "new" condition - no scratches, almost zero use, non-smoking environment, no dust, no spit on or in it, etc. Guaranteed no DOA. I purchased it from Ten-Tec about 60 days ago so it's definitely "fresh".

Asking $110 + shipping for everything in the photo. The stand is a throw-in - but it will cost more to ship the stand (heavy) than to go to Radio Shack and buy one for $8 bucks but it's up to you.

Please reply directly to me to avoid cluttering the list - hi mailto:jsb@digistar.com

thanks, Jason