Re: [TenTec] FS: Triton IV Digital complete station

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] FS: Triton IV Digital complete station
From: "Dave" <frstbaptistchurch@wyoming.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Dec 2003 19:01:49 -0700
TWO FILTERS??? Have I missed something all these years with my one audio filter?
Dave K8BBM

On Wed, 3 Dec 2003 14:28:06 -0600
NØFAA <n0faa@earthlink.net> wrote:
Greetings List Members,

I have for sale a complete Triton IV Digital station consisting of:
        Triton IV digital transceiver w/ both cw filters
        262G power supply and speaker combo
        247 antenna tuner
        207 ammeter
        1150 over voltage protector

I purchased this set up complete as my first station. It sees little use since acquiring my Omni VI. I'd like to raise $$ and make space so I can replace it with an Orion!

It all works fine and I would call it a 8.5 cosmetically. (I previously thought of it as a 9 until comparing it to my absolutely perfect Omni VI acquired from one of the fine list members here, thanks Mac!)

Also being sacrificed to the Orion Gods:
        TS-520
        HP 8640B Signal generator
        AR 8200 MK III (perfect unused condition)

Please make offers or ask any questions direct to n0faa@earthlink.net

I'll be happy to email any photos.

73
Dave NØFAA