RE: [TenTec] Solid State Amps

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [TenTec] Solid State Amps
From: "Rick Westerman" <Rick@dj0ip.de>
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2003 23:14:59 +0100
Not correct, Stuart!

I may build and sell as many as I like. (or have I mistakenly
logged onto the USA-Only reflector?) ;-)

Seriously, though, it sounds to me like your ARRL is focusing on
the wrong issues!

Maybe they should get the lead out and address these issues!

Over here in Europe we have similar rules regarding not being
allowed to sell certain amps, but hams may buy anything anywhere
in the world and run it as long as they ascertain it meet the
rules & regs as far as harmonic suppression and maximum
distortion, etc.

73
Rick