[TenTec] Filter(s) wanted 9MHz, will swap or buy

To: "TenTec@contesting.com" <TenTec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Filter(s) wanted 9MHz, will swap or buy
From: Dave Perrin <dbp@tds.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2003 19:36:16 -0500
Hi-
 I  am in search for any of the 9 MHz filters for an OMNI V or VI etc.
 Model 217, 218 or 219. Want to try them and pick the one right fo me.

Willing to buy or swap:
-UNBUILT HEATHKIT !! Heath "AC Monitor" kit model SK-211 complete kit, Copyright date on the manual is 1986.
-Ten Tec 228 200 watt antenna tuner,
-Norcal 38 special 30 Meter QRP transceiver
-Norcal 20 Meter QRP transceiver
-OMNI V.9 version 5.1 upgrade IC's with new function enamelled stickers for the key pad (ready to upgrade another V when the VI came along

73 de Dave in NH