Re: [TenTec] Orion --- K2

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion --- K2
From: Ken Brown <ken.d.brown@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2003 12:02:54 -1000
The ARRL will perform product reviews when they are provided a review sample and when they have the resources available to perform it. Not in this world will they ever have the resources to keep re-testing current production samples of all rigs whenever a new one emerges.

I was under the impression that ARRL buys the equipment they reveiw, and then auction it off later. This is so they get a regular off the production line rig instead of a special carefully tweaked rig for the reveiw. I did not think the rigs were "provided" to the ARRL in any way other than being sold to them.

Ken N6KB