RE: [TenTec] Orion freezes due to RFI??

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [TenTec] Orion freezes due to RFI??
From: "Rick Westerman" <Rick@dj0ip.de>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 22:12:33 +0100
Jason,

Connect a 30 ft. long piece of copper wire to the ground post of
the ORION and run it along the floor inside the house, wherever
you can.  Doesn't matter if you have to zig-zag it.  It will work
as a counterpoise and should remove the rf from the rig.  Can't
predict what it will do for your XYL's mouse, though.

Gud Luk,

Rick