[TenTec] FS Hand Key

To: "tentec mail list" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS Hand Key
From: "Marty Hartwell" <chartwell@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 13:03:05 -0500
Hi

Well I have tried to make my hand work this key for several months on and
off now. It
just isn't going to happen. So I am going to sell it to put the money toward
something
else.

        For sale American Morse hand key, the small one made out of aluminum and
advertised
in World Radio.

                $50.00 and I will ship priority mail.

        Payment to be postal money order.

         I can provide a digital picture to your email address upon request.

        Marty kd8bj
---