[TenTec] OMNI D PTO REBUILD INFO.

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] OMNI D PTO REBUILD INFO.
From: "tuscola" <tuscola@tds.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2003 20:50:30 -0500
Hi,
I am looking for some info. from those of you that have done the PTO
rebuild-grease thing.
I bought a kit a number of years ago just opened it upand found that I have
the rebuild instructions but nothing in the packet about removing the beast
from the rig, my manual has nothing on the removal procedure.

This is where I am at now;
Have all covers off.
Front panel and all knobs off, exposing the inner black panel.
Disconnected the VOX board from the black panel which exposed the cover on
the PTO.

I thought that I would be able to work the PTO through the opening that was
occupied by the VOX board but it looks like the chassis edge in back of the
PTO will not give me enough room to swing or work the PTO out of the
chassis.
So is the proper trick is to just remove the inner black panel and take it
out from the front?
I would appreciate your help, got plenty of coffee and beer on hand for the
job and will gladly e-mail you a bottle of Ale or cup
of coffee for your help, or what the heck..... just drink some for you in
thanks.
73, Merry Christmas   jim heath/w8ngo