Re: [TenTec] Re: [Orion] Updating the Orion-set the baud rate

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Re: [Orion] Updating the Orion-set the baud rate
From: "Carl Moreschi" <n4py@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2003 14:02:19 -0000
Ron,

How about doing a little experiment.  Change the parameters on your windows
settings for the Orion comport to 1200 baud.  The Orion will only work at
57600 baud.   Then run the Orion update program and install 1.367 again.
You will find installing the update still works, proving that the tentec
update program overrides your settings and sets the comport to the correct
values.

73,

Carl Moreschi N4PY
Franklinton, NC