Re: [TenTec] K2/100, Orion review

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] K2/100, Orion review
From: "Carl Moreschi" <n4py@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Dec 2003 22:42:56 -0000
I don't understand why the first dit would be any different than any other
dit.  With full QSK, the receiver completely recovers in between each
element.  This should indicate that if there was any dit shortening, it
would occur on all dits, not just the first one, since in reality all dits
are the first dit after receive.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
Franklinton, NC