RE: [TenTec] Many Orions for sale

To: Rick@dj0ip.de, tentec@contesting.com
Subject: RE: [TenTec] Many Orions for sale
From: Jim Crooke <crooke@crooke.us>
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2003 11:35:06 -0600
At 03:16 AM 12/28/2003, you wrote:

I didn't like my XYL's cooking last night.  Therefore, she is now
for sale!

Very good! Can you give me a description with pictures? How much are you asking? What condition is she in? :-)))

But I am enjoying the teething pains of some people here. I hope it will lead to an improved Orion when I get one. But it is pretty academic to me as I am a casual contester at best and QRP at that :-)

HNY to you all.

73 es oo de Jim KJ0C Healer of Brachycephalics and other fine looking creatures in Springfield, MO FP # -108 and semi-official veterinarian of the Flying Pigs QRP Club PITA #2 SOC #37