Re: [TenTec] OMNI VI & 1210 2M Transverter

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] OMNI VI & 1210 2M Transverter
From: Dennis Ashworth <K7FL@ARRL.NET>
Date: Fri, 02 Jan 2004 18:30:56 -0800
Thanks Guys ... I'd like to make the solution somewhat immune to operator error, so turning the power down (albeit a workable solution) probably won't meet the needs - I'm leaning towards building a resistive pad unless someone has devised a solution where the power can be reduced internally without intense modifications.

Thanks
Dennis, K7FL