[TenTec] Orion Voice Memories

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Orion Voice Memories
From: Bill Tippett <btippett@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Mon, 05 Jan 2004 17:58:00 -0500
5B4AGN wrote:
>Are you not seeing the sidetone problem with 1.367?

        I used a beta of 1.367 because I had suggested
a couple of those changes, but I don't recall the sidetone
problem...just imagine it is the square wave sidetone the
MP has used since it was introduced!  ;-(  I now have another
beta because of another issue and don't want to go back
to 1.367, but I just tested the one I'm using and it sounds
OK to me.  Probably the issue will be fixed in 1.368.  As
I've said before, I've never needed to reinstall a previous
version but I'm sure that day will probably come!

73, Bill W4ZV