Re: [TenTec] better speakers

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] better speakers
From: "David Drake" <drake@fullnet.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2004 16:45:39 -0500
Jerry, you are very correct.  I also have an Omni V with the 961.  I
used to have a Omni C and agree with you it sounded better.  Not sure
what was changed, but I now use a Drake MS4 and it is an improvement but
not as good as I expected.  The soundsweet sounds interesting.  Also I
have threatened to get a 307 and may do just that.

David Drake, Wd9cmd