Re: [TenTec] K3BU Orion Review - part 1, Ergonomics

To: <TenTec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] K3BU Orion Review - part 1, Ergonomics
From: "Ken K7ZUM" <Ken.Knopp@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2004 09:24:40 -0800

Hey, I did find -- to be balanced -- one or two positive comments

Besides -- as the opening remark says, any one who is a "casual"
ham or is a member of the Ten-tec "cult" probably isn't qualified to
fully understand all of the points contained in the review.

Grant/NQ5T

Not  often that I post anything to this reflector,
 I mostley sit in the background and "listen"

But after reading all of this authors posts, I've gotten to the point of
"who cares"

and after reading all of the comments about all of the other radios
he has tried, and none of them are up to his satisifaction, maybe
he should design,manufacture, and market a radio to the Ham
community that will be the "perfect radio"

after all, he lives in the U.S. , he's "free" to  do these things.

73... Ken.... K7ZUM