Re: [TenTec] Trade Yaesu FT-920 for Pegasus -- STILL LOOKING ...

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Trade Yaesu FT-920 for Pegasus -- STILL LOOKING ...
From: "Jim Crooke" <crooke@crooke.us>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 22:17:30 -0600

> Looking to TRADE my Yaesu FT-920 with FM board and AM Narrow filter for a
Ten Tec Pegasus.  FT-920 is in excellent shape with box, manual and stock
H/H Mic.  Looking for a Pegasus in like condition with internal tuner and
external VFO knob.  Please reply to Dave, VE6DRW at dwds@trinustech.com

Hi Dave,

If you don't find the exact rig you are looking for, I have a Pegasus in
great condition but it does not have the tuner or external encoder.  I know
the encoder is available, but not sure about the internal tuner anymore.  I
had planned on selling it to help fund a Pro II, but my computer is getting
twitchy and I'm looking at its replacement instead.  Good luck on your
search.

73 es oo's de Jim KJ0C
Healer of Brachycephalics and other fine looking creatures
in Springfield, MO   semi-official veterinarian of the Flying Pig QRP Club
FP # -108  SOC #37  PITA #2