Re: [TenTec] $$ kickbacks

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] $$ kickbacks
From: "Bill Rowlett" <kc4atu@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 11:36:51 +0000
Kickback, on what?

The only advantage that I was aware of in my short time behind the counter was the added discount for an item based on the number sold. Notice I said item, sell more IC746 than IC706 and the discount on the 746 would br greater than on the 706. The big three all did about the same.

There were some sale contest, but I would not call these "kickbacks" and these are found in other industries as well.

General statements are just that, general statements. Where did this "widely known fact" come from.

Also, if you want to starve, go into the "Ham Radio" bussiness.

Bill, kc4atu