RE: [TenTec] OMNI VI Question

To: "'K. Indart'" <kitdart@ntelos.net>, <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [TenTec] OMNI VI Question
From: "Rick Westerman" <Rick@dj0ip.de>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 17:57:10 +0100
You saw it in the Manual under "1-13 Frequency Stability at Turn
On".
If you leave the P.S. switched on, the oven keeps the crystal
warm.

The consensus has been that I should replace the battery and I
have done so.
Problem is, we have to wait until tomorrow to know if it's OK.

Update tomorrow.

Thanks to all who responded!

73
Rick