[TenTec] RE: Sterba

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] RE: Sterba
From: "Rob Atkinson, K5UJ" <k5uj@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 18:54:33 +0000
It's probably obvious that Tim was kidding but to err on the side of caution, I thought I'd better state for the Ten Tec archive, that we are unaware of any railroad ring having ever been located on our property. We have an interesting history and it would make a good story if it were true. Notice I wrote that we are unaware of any railroad ring. If anyone can supply us with anything on this subject that is factual and reliable we'd be interested in hearing about it. Why not also visit our website at http://www.fnal.gov to find out more about what we do? I think you will find it interesting and enjoyable.

73,

Rob Atkinson
Information Resources Department
Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory

<<<Pete's right. It was south west of chicago near batavia. After the tracks
were dismantled, the property was sold to the government. That is where Fermi lab
has their accelerator ring! Hey! I'm empty, guess i need another pint! HI,
Hi. Tim>>>