Re: [TenTec] fuzzy sidetone, tuning freeze

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] fuzzy sidetone, tuning freeze
From: Martin Ewing <martin@aa6e.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 11:59:19 -0500
Guys, this is the "TenTec" list. Are we talking "Orion" here, or generic TenTec? Inquiring minds need to know.

Martin - AA6E

Larry Emery wrote:
Buck,

I have noticed that the fuzzy sidetone came back to my radio after
tuning,  I caused that error myself one time by whatever combination
of button pushing I did to configure the various VFO's.
I had to do a Master Reset to clear that mess and haven't seen it
since.

Good luck with your decision,
Larry - K1UO