Re: [TenTec] Orlando hamfest Feb 13 thru the 15th info?

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orlando hamfest Feb 13 thru the 15th info?
From: "David N." <pkmaint@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2004 18:40:01 -0800 (PST)
Here is the link to the site with all the info you need
http://oarc.org/hamcat.html
BLJXFL1@wmconnect.com wrote:
Hello! My name is Bob and I would like some info on the location of the up
coming ham fest with directions as to how to get there from Jacksonville Fl.
and also can I get a table to sell some various electronic equipment associated
with "ham" gear and what if any are the limitations(?) Any and all
assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thank you